WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information.
Information about your computer and about your visits to this website
Your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation.
Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
Any other information that you choose to send to us.
USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Administer the website
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website
- Enable your use of the services available on the website
- Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
- Send you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology and you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website
- Keep the website secure and prevent fraud
- Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the licence you grant to us. We will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Under new GDPR legislation, you have the right to request access, amend or request termination of any personal data that we hold. Provision of such information will be subject to:
The supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank, plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
We keep our privacy notice under regular review. This privacy notice was last updated on 05th December 2018.